S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Жадность

Предыдущая Следующая

Прохождение мода Пространственная Аномалия
(1 чел.) (1) гость

Прохождение мода Пространственная Аномалия

01.04.2015 20:00    #140549
ПРОХОЖДЕНИЕ МОДА ПРОСТРАНСТВЕННАЯ АНОМАЛИЯ

Prohogdenie_Prostranstvennaya_Anomaliya.jpg

Состоялся многими долгожданный релиз полноценной версии мода Пространственная Аномалия, которая была построена на платформе оригинальной версии игры Сталкер Зов Припяти. Данная тема будет полностью посвящена прохождению этой сюжетной модификации, в которой вы сможете обсудить прохождение новой сюжетной линии, поиск квестовых предметов, персонажей, тайников, оставить отзыв или поделиться своим вариантом прохождения. При прохождении мода Пространственная Аномалия игрокам будет где разгуляться и что по исследовать, а именно Вас ждет путешествие по шести новым локациям, от лица главного героя по имени Зверь. Стоит заметить что оригинальные локации были вырезаны. Кроме нового сюжетного наполнения, в проекте представлено много геймплейных изменений и нововведений. С более подробным описание проекта вы сможете ознакомиться во вкладке описание ниже.

:pinch: ОПИСАНИЕ МОДА и ССЫЛКИ НА СКАЧИВАНИЕ

:pinch: ФИКСЫ и ПАТЧИ

Внимание! В данный момент версия мода имеет статус Открытого бета теста, при этом в процессе будет исправляться и дорабатываться. Однако мод является полноценной версией, с полностью проходимой сюжетной линией и пока (актуально на 31 марта 2015 г), одной концовкой.

При возникновении вылетов, просьба прикреплять к своему сообщению лог вылета.

Удачного прохождения!
Изменено: 04.04.2015 19:11 от Alexs.
  18.04.2015 22:44    #143660
  • ULTRA
  • Вне Зоны
  • ВЕТЕРАН ЗOНЫ
  • Постов: 2602
  •  Награды
    Душа Ветерана

Jessa246, Hi, you mean that isn't present in the folder with game of such file: "ins_character_names"?
  18.04.2015 23:19    #143673
Hi ULTRA Yes that file is not there i was looking for it to change the names to English in hope that would get me going again.
  18.04.2015 23:29    #143678
  • ULTRA
  • Вне Зоны
  • ВЕТЕРАН ЗOНЫ
  •  Награды
    Душа Ветерана

Jessa246 написал:
Hi ULTRA Yes that file is not there i was looking for it to change the names to English in hope that would get me going again.

You have to have a folder of a geymdat - there all these files. And why it to you? Maybe you look for the actor file?
  19.04.2015 00:19    #143694
Ultra i did think of those files but they control the actions of characters etc. the file for name should be in the text file as in all other game mods i've inspected they all have the "ins_character_names" file in fact there may be more files missing judging by the other mods text files.
  19.04.2015 00:47    #143702
  • ULTRA
  • Вне Зоны
  • ВЕТЕРАН ЗOНЫ
  •  Награды
    Душа Ветерана

Jessa246, Well then it is necessary to you not in this file "change parameters", and in the file the actor. It is to the address: the folder of a geymdat, further the configs folder, further creatures - and in it and this file. Its parameters in English so to you it will be simpler.
  19.04.2015 01:49    #143705
Ultra Have looked those files are nearly always in English its usually the text files in Rus for me the names of all stalkers are in Rus and that my problem when prompt and you get a target to go to i know who and certain stalkers i'm dialoging with but when theres not a target prompt like the in Lefty plot where i'm looking for the chemist i don't know who's name is who and at present that's where i'm stuck in the game.
  19.04.2015 22:06    #143851
Jessa246
:pinch: ВНИМАНИЕ: СПОЙЛЕР!

The names of the stalkers in gamedata\configs\gameplay\character_desc_black_valley-character_desc_perevalochnaya_baza

Привет ULTRA ,ну я думал перевод хотят сделать, так немного подсказал .

let's savedgames
Изменено: 19.04.2015 23:49 от pauk13.
Спасибо сказали: ULTRA
  19.04.2015 23:22    #143867
Hi pauk13 Thanks but sorry i'm confused your picture is of the start is not where i'm at or of much help i need to either find a past document as players pda says in mission list or hand over Chemist's pda as evidence of the murderer and to find how to change the stalkers names to English so i know whos who in dialogs the xrussian file does not change all rus to eng certainly not the names.
  19.04.2015 23:43    #143870
  • ULTRA
  • Вне Зоны
  • ВЕТЕРАН ЗOНЫ
  •  Награды
    Душа Ветерана

Nevertheless explain: you want to correct parameters of the main character? Or you want to register something? The second option won't go as departures will torture. By Maud it is especially not strained so there is everything without problems. You after all understand Russian? So? Then simply from this site take fashions and establish - in the majority everything goes well. I think that in Britain at you, the computer very good so everything has to be without problems.
Изменено: 19.04.2015 23:58 от ULTRA.
  20.04.2015 01:50    #143876
Hi again ULTRA i have a high end PC so on problems with mod it runs and play well and i've managed to change 90% of the rus text to eng and still no problem my only problem is the characters names they are still in Russian some i get by as name not a problem others i need to know the names but as i said earlier that file is missing from the text folder and the game directory localization folder file xenglish don't work with this mod and the file to correct this xrussian did not help so i'll try to get by but i would like to know how to solve the lefty plot after getting the chemist's PDA it says its evidence and in the mission menu it says find past document and that is where i'm stuck.
Время создания страницы: 0.36 секунд